Or share via:
- With it’s built-in barometric altimeter, Vivoactive HR goes beyond steps to account for every climb up the stairs you take, giving you a 360-degree snapshot of your daily output.
- Vivoactive HR provides accurate heart rate data throughout the day, so you can watch your resting heart rate improve alongside your fitness. Sync this same data right to your compatible Garmin device, like Edge or VIRB.
- Worried you’re not moving enough? It happens, especially when our jobs require so much sitting. Vivoactive HR’s move bar can alert you when it’s time to take a quick lap or stretch break.
- Want the experts to weigh in on your progress? The Intensity Minutes feature lets you compare your stats to aerobic activity recommendations from popular health organizations like the American Heart Association.
- Get all the running and/or bike stats that keep you empowered and improving like pace, distance, time, speed, cadence, lap pace/time/distance AND elevation stats. Runners, if if the treadmill is your road of choice, vivoactive HR still dutifully keeps track of every stride.
- Vivoactive HR is there for every stroke in the pool too, tracking laps, time, lengths and current pace.
- Golfers– the built-in golf app gives you access to nearly 40,000 downloadable courses, measuring shot distance and yardage to layups and doglegs, all with individual scoreboard support.
- It’s hip to be square and Vivoactive HR takes on smart and stylish from all angles. Get call, text, social media notifications, weather alerts and more, plus music and VIRB control on the super sporty, hi-res, sunlight readable touchscreen display. Yep, you can put your phone in your pocket and keep it there, friends.
- Customize Vivoactive with over 1300 downloadable apps, faces, data fields and widgets from Connect IQ.
- Charge just once per week in activity tracking mode (battery life up to 8 days).
Unknown when this Garmin vivoactive HR discount ends.