- Optical HR sensor
- Extremely comfortable
- GPS built-in
- Waterproof down to 50m
- Music controls with both streamed and stored music
- A bit on the expensive side
- Charges via a proprietary cable
- HR sensor is not accurate for dynamic movements
- A lot of wasted real estate due to large bezels
The FR 35 is an extremely lightweight runners watch that checks off many of the boxes that runners like without all the extras.
The Garmin Forerunner 35 is a solid entry-level GPS running watch. It is fairly comfortable and has an updated display for both indoor and outdoor environments. See our review above for more information.