- Has GPS and GLONASS
- Full-color, sunlight-readable display
- Monitors HR while swimming with External HR monitor
- 7 day battery life
- Water resistant down to 50 meters
- Very large footprint
- Awkward button arrangement
- Can only be worn as a dedicated triathlon watch, unlike others (like the Garmin Fenix 3HR)
- Does not have a built-in heart rate monitor
The 920XT is one of the best triathlon watches available.
The 920XT is a solid option for triathletes. It features a crisp display and strong battery life. Check out our full review above for more information.