- Meets stated times keeping drinks hot/cold (per our tests)
- Extremely durable
- No aftertaste like you’ll see with other metal bottles
- Convenient carrying handle
- No-sweat exterior because it’s vacuum-insulated and double-walled
- Some people may not like extra wide mouth lid
The YETI bottles are expensive, but definitely pretty awesome if you can get past the price tag.
The YETI Rambler Bottles are awesome. We have the 36oz-er and it’s a beast, but YETI also makes an 18oz and 64oz option. These are double-walled and vacuumed-insulted, making for a hell of a water bottle and coffee mug. It’s also durable (more durable than a Hydro Flask) and it has a really convenient carrying handle. The price is tough with the YETI bottles, but if you end up with one you’ll most likely really like it. I’m drinking out of one right now 🙂